A Little About Me

I'm Kala.. Yes there's no Y in my name. Mom says it's because she didn't want me to have a hard time writing it in kindergarten.. Silly I know but that's Mom. I grew up in the small town of Nokomis as the youngest of 3 other siblings Shane, Michael and Mindy. The song American Honey relates most to my life... "She grew up on the side of the road, where the church bells ring and strong love grows, she grew up good, she grew up slow, like American Honey" I am going to be sharing my stories of the past present and what I hope to accomplish in my future. I am a very genuine girl and pray and hope my life in the future brings me happiness and joy and still be the genuine person I am... Life Is Short Lets Make The Best Of It!!!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Out of Blog-Coma! 2013

Well I have not blogged in quite some time! A year at least it looks like. So instead of pasting each lame blog to Facebook or Twitter, which by the way the Tweet world is something I'm not exactly "up to par" with! I am just going to write whenever and about whatever I feel like then down the road... If someone reads what they like great! If not, it's just my little journal! Because You know, the internet, when something is put on it.. It's there, longer than forever! =]

So basic update! I should have kept bogging... But clearly, did not! I have traveled, loved, cried, worked, partied and basically grew up in the last year! "I'm just an older version of my younger self"Basically an old soul!

I have a big girl job now! Wooh Hooh! Hey it's exciting when my generation is the laziest generation in history! That is excited that a 23 year old was very excited to be working full time for a great business.

I am the Office Administrator for a company called MarkNet Alliance, fancy huh? No, the name is! It's basic secretarial stuff! But, it's fun! I also get to plan trips and go on them as well. My work family is fantastic! Honestly, I'm not saying that in hopes of them reading this someday, they really are just great! Very laid back and trust me I don't take that for granted! It's much nicer walking in feeling relaxed than having to be very uptight the entire time.

The auction world is growing friends. Thats why I feel content where I am today! =]

This one was just a short update of whats going on with me! I will get more detailed in blogs to come! Hope my 3 Readers enjoy! Hehe! Maybe by the end of this years project I will have more! =] But if not a journal is still fine to have!

Be Kind To One Another Everyone!

Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment