A Little About Me

I'm Kala.. Yes there's no Y in my name. Mom says it's because she didn't want me to have a hard time writing it in kindergarten.. Silly I know but that's Mom. I grew up in the small town of Nokomis as the youngest of 3 other siblings Shane, Michael and Mindy. The song American Honey relates most to my life... "She grew up on the side of the road, where the church bells ring and strong love grows, she grew up good, she grew up slow, like American Honey" I am going to be sharing my stories of the past present and what I hope to accomplish in my future. I am a very genuine girl and pray and hope my life in the future brings me happiness and joy and still be the genuine person I am... Life Is Short Lets Make The Best Of It!!!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My List for 2013

So as I said I want to do all these random acts! Here are just a few that I have thought of! As I cross them off my list I am planning on writing about it! They may be short, they may be long but most importantly they are all going to be random and not planned at all.

1. Buy someones groceries.

2. Send someone in need some flowers.

3. Get a stranger a birthday gift.

4. Write a letter to Ellen about Ellen!

5. Get my mom a "Pamper Mom" day... Not just for Mothers day or Birthday!

6. Buy someones Gas.

7. Donate my time at a charity event/drive.

8. Give a child with cancer a present.

9. Help at an animal shelter.

10. Pay someones phone bill. (Not My Own)

These are just some general ideas to bring kindness into the world. It hopefully will mean something to someone! They say what goes around comes around. Not necessarily for my own sake but I hope what I send around will be coming around to someone else in need!

Spread a little love today!
Be Kind To One Another!
And AS ALWAYS
Thanks for reading and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment