A Little About Me

I'm Kala.. Yes there's no Y in my name. Mom says it's because she didn't want me to have a hard time writing it in kindergarten.. Silly I know but that's Mom. I grew up in the small town of Nokomis as the youngest of 3 other siblings Shane, Michael and Mindy. The song American Honey relates most to my life... "She grew up on the side of the road, where the church bells ring and strong love grows, she grew up good, she grew up slow, like American Honey" I am going to be sharing my stories of the past present and what I hope to accomplish in my future. I am a very genuine girl and pray and hope my life in the future brings me happiness and joy and still be the genuine person I am... Life Is Short Lets Make The Best Of It!!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Music is my Positivity


Everyone finds there 'knack' everyone finds there 'gift' and everyone finds there 'positivity'. We all go through stages of our life some bad most good. When you go through your bad and sad stages. What gives you your pick up? Some people esp girls it's shopping or being pampered guys it could be anything from fixing something to having beer with friends. Mine is music. You all know by my facebook I have a passionate love for John Mayer.. His voice his sound what he says and believes.. Defines my life. I sing all the time and I didn't think I was good until I met his music. I knew it was a passion of mine. When I am down and sad even just for a second I can sing one of his songs and know that in 3 minutes I feel much better.. So to all of you! Find what makes you happy! Do NOT focus on bad things or things that may not be going right. Focus on finding that ONE thing that can make you feel better about EVERYTHING and make life more positive. More people will want to be around you and look up to the attitude that you have. Remember we can complain but what good does it do? None! Good luck to all of you it's a task that cant be completed over night... Its something that will make you wish your enemy's well and also make you go out of your way to smile when it's raining! But being positive is an outlook on your life and its short so make it a good one!
Thanks for reading and god bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment