A Little About Me

I'm Kala.. Yes there's no Y in my name. Mom says it's because she didn't want me to have a hard time writing it in kindergarten.. Silly I know but that's Mom. I grew up in the small town of Nokomis as the youngest of 3 other siblings Shane, Michael and Mindy. The song American Honey relates most to my life... "She grew up on the side of the road, where the church bells ring and strong love grows, she grew up good, she grew up slow, like American Honey" I am going to be sharing my stories of the past present and what I hope to accomplish in my future. I am a very genuine girl and pray and hope my life in the future brings me happiness and joy and still be the genuine person I am... Life Is Short Lets Make The Best Of It!!!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Playing KKatch-up on KKindnes



So... In the month of February and March for the acts of kindness.. I did a numerous amounts of them.. For complete strangers.

Paid Shipping on someones package.

Bought a strangers lunch.

Gave a 5 year old 3 dollars for a king size candy bar. "Don't talk to strangers" did not matter in that time frame lol.

Covered someone who didn't have enough money at the grocery store.


I know it may seem like really small things but these were for complete strangers and it really was a great feeling. In turn I fully feel as if God works in mysterious ways. I have had so many come arounds in this time that it really did make me feel good to do this.

For my family and friends I.

Gave away things that I could sell.

Bought my favorite God daughter and her Mommy dinner one night out of the blue.

These things just make me feel good and it all amounts down to doing it just because and expecting nothing less.

How is your kindness act turning out this year?

Thank you for reading.
God Bless and Be Kind To One Another





No comments:

Post a Comment