A Little About Me

I'm Kala.. Yes there's no Y in my name. Mom says it's because she didn't want me to have a hard time writing it in kindergarten.. Silly I know but that's Mom. I grew up in the small town of Nokomis as the youngest of 3 other siblings Shane, Michael and Mindy. The song American Honey relates most to my life... "She grew up on the side of the road, where the church bells ring and strong love grows, she grew up good, she grew up slow, like American Honey" I am going to be sharing my stories of the past present and what I hope to accomplish in my future. I am a very genuine girl and pray and hope my life in the future brings me happiness and joy and still be the genuine person I am... Life Is Short Lets Make The Best Of It!!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All About The Little Things


This ones gonna be short... First I apologize for being a slacker... Life threw me of track a bit. I was busy for a while but I'm back!! This is to introduce you to the newest member in my life... Punchi!!! She is my Chorkie.. A hand full but super sweet! She makes me feel better on a bad day and smile when I don't want to.. I got a phone call the 29th of Aug and a friend of mine was very upset... I asked what's wrong.. The mom to her new puppies 4 weeks old had just gotten run over.. :-( having 5 to get rid of she asked if I could take one... I think to myself huge responsibility but how can I say no to something so helpless... I go load her up get all the puppy stuff I can find and even got her puppy formula since she was still on "mommy milk" after a very whiney car ride home I lay her in her cage hoping to get some sleep and who was I kidding she was going to wine all night if I did that so... In my bed she comes sleeps my my head no bigger than a iPhone she slept by me all night.. I then was in search of a name.. She was small, fiesty, and kept punchin her had so punchi was a name I always wanted to have for a dog stuck.. Then I went to see Eat Pray Love and a scraggly toothed guru named ketut was little and harmless so there was her middle name... My little Punchi Ketut is a ton of fun no bigger than the hole for your foot in a tennis shoe.. Thanks for reading God Bless! Kala *

No comments:

Post a Comment