A Little About Me

I'm Kala.. Yes there's no Y in my name. Mom says it's because she didn't want me to have a hard time writing it in kindergarten.. Silly I know but that's Mom. I grew up in the small town of Nokomis as the youngest of 3 other siblings Shane, Michael and Mindy. The song American Honey relates most to my life... "She grew up on the side of the road, where the church bells ring and strong love grows, she grew up good, she grew up slow, like American Honey" I am going to be sharing my stories of the past present and what I hope to accomplish in my future. I am a very genuine girl and pray and hope my life in the future brings me happiness and joy and still be the genuine person I am... Life Is Short Lets Make The Best Of It!!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Would You Know My Name...

Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven? Tears in heaven... I know I do not have many followers but I have been up 2 nights straight thinking about nothing but how and why some things happen... As we all know how the circle of life works but generally it goes like this... Baby cries, lots of diapers, first laughs, first words, learning how to ride a bike, taking the training wheels off, first day of school, kindergarten graduation, first sleep over, first birthday party with friends, first dance, first broken heart, 8th grade graduation, first day of high school, first real boyfriend, first real break up, first best friend fight, first license picture, first car, first fender bender, high school party, high school graduation, off to college, finding the one, college grad, engagement, wedding, baby news and then there life cycle begins just as our own... But what happens when that constant cycle stops? What happens to a family when a loved one is taken away? We know the circle of life but how can it stop after only first words? There is so much more to be done... So many others that have done ALL the steps and are ready... I am not questioning God because I am a believer in his word and the choices he makes are for a reason, but as a single person you often question... What can I do? What is there to say to help? I know the answer is Theres nothing I can say or do to help heal this familys pain and sorrow they are going through every second of every waking day! I dont know if I was in the situation how I would react.. Mad at what happened, Upset because everyone is saying the same thing, Frustrated because there is NoThInG I can do, Thankful for all the people that care??? I question life in a way... We are told that nothing we cant handle will be given to us, but the question is how can we handle some things that are... A mother and father should never have to bury their child, a mother and father shouldnt have to let go of their baby girl at the age of 1 soon to be 2 years old.. ~*~*~God, give this family strength. Let them know you are with them. Help heal their pain and help them come to you for comfort through your word.. Let them know there is no understanding to why things happen but you do it for a reason. Give them peace in knowing Lia is in heaven with you by your side dancing and singing with the other angels. Lord give strength to those who are angry with why this has happend and question you, let us all know that time is understanding and healing.. Amen*~*~ I am no holy roller by any means but I have faith and often find peace in times of sorrow through God... Please take a second to hug your parents, your grandparents, nieces, nephews, cousins, family and friends of any kind... For tomorrow may be to late... Reach out to the ones who have heart ache, to the ones who need a shoulder or hand to lean on, for someday they will know your name if they see you in HeAvEn! Thanks for reading! God Bless! *Kala =)

No comments:

Post a Comment