A Little About Me

I'm Kala.. Yes there's no Y in my name. Mom says it's because she didn't want me to have a hard time writing it in kindergarten.. Silly I know but that's Mom. I grew up in the small town of Nokomis as the youngest of 3 other siblings Shane, Michael and Mindy. The song American Honey relates most to my life... "She grew up on the side of the road, where the church bells ring and strong love grows, she grew up good, she grew up slow, like American Honey" I am going to be sharing my stories of the past present and what I hope to accomplish in my future. I am a very genuine girl and pray and hope my life in the future brings me happiness and joy and still be the genuine person I am... Life Is Short Lets Make The Best Of It!!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Whats a Bid Call?

New adventure! I apologize for this blogg and the words that will be misspelled! I dont have spell check on my phone haha! My new adventure! Getting out of this town.. Traveling!! I got a phone call about employment in traveling the states! Was I interested.. AbSoLuTeLy!! 21 years old, no tie downs, and I get to see parts of this BEAutiful country that some people may never see! First step was committing to this PoSiTiViTy... My new drug! To surround myself with positive people and a positive atmosphere! Everyone I work with is GrEaT!!! I just feel like I can be myself with all of them! In traveling with people how important is that... Its huge!!! The crew- Jodi, the big sister.. Always making sure I was okay and made me feel confident and kept re-assuring me that I would do great! JoAnn and Den- The mom and dad that made sure extra snacks were inthe hotel and a pillow was brought for the ride! Dan- The quiet one who always made sure that things were planned and followed through set to schedule! Kurt- The class clown.. Naturally The one id get along with considering my sense of humor does not stop! He always made sure everyone was 'cool' and had 2 thumbs up! Last but certainly not least Elijah- My little 5 year old guy for the weekend! He always told me I was pretty by fainting when he saw me or smiled at me when I winked at him haha! He brought us all laughs but I'm still on the market fellas Elijah has a 20 year old girlfriend who he is in LoVe with!!! =( no luck for me! haha First trip was Minnesota! Let me tell you about the nicest most welcoming people... Gawin was the first thickened accent that I came into contact with... He was the type of guy to have handed us his own shirt if we needed it! People like these are out there but how often do you get to count on a complete stranger and they don't dissappoint you? Everything went great and on auction day we couldn't have asked for a better set up! It was my first auction and I loved it! The day before I had no idea what even a bid call was... Haha totally Auction Virgin!!! But I adjusted quickly to the fast talking I called it and to the accent and even picked it up while talking to the locals!! All in All I cant wait to do it again! Thanks For Reading! God Bless =) ~Kala*

No comments:

Post a Comment