A Little About Me

I'm Kala.. Yes there's no Y in my name. Mom says it's because she didn't want me to have a hard time writing it in kindergarten.. Silly I know but that's Mom. I grew up in the small town of Nokomis as the youngest of 3 other siblings Shane, Michael and Mindy. The song American Honey relates most to my life... "She grew up on the side of the road, where the church bells ring and strong love grows, she grew up good, she grew up slow, like American Honey" I am going to be sharing my stories of the past present and what I hope to accomplish in my future. I am a very genuine girl and pray and hope my life in the future brings me happiness and joy and still be the genuine person I am... Life Is Short Lets Make The Best Of It!!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The 2013 RAK Check-In's

1. Buy someones groceries.--- Check
2. Send someone in need some flowers.--- Check
3. Get a stranger a birthday gift. --- Check
4. Write a letter to Ellen about Ellen!
5. Get my mom a "Pamper Mom" day... Not just for Mothers day or Birthday! --- Check
6. Buy someones Gas. --- Check
7. Donate my time at a charity event/drive. --- Check
8. Give a child with cancer a present. --- Check
9. Help at an animal shelter.
10. Pay someones phone bill. (Not My Own)

Remember this list I posted in January of 2013? 'Member you Member!' 

I have done all but 3... 
Now I did buy someone a phone and phone case.
I did save 2 dogs that ran away from home. I am attending a 5k walk with your pooches next Saturday.
And I still have no idea what I can tell Ellen what she doesn't already know!
Kind-Hearted, Giving, Funny, Caring so on and on and on! 

But in turn.. 
I was able to get myself a NEW 2013 Hyundai without a Co-Signer!! =] 
Pay off a few small charge card loans!
AND
I am happily blessed with everything in my life. I am Happy, Healthy and enjoying every minute of my being! 

I strive each day to be positive and turn someones frown upside down. Or heck, just make someone smile again during the day. Laugh a little louder and Shine a little brighter! 

I just wanted to give a update on my 2013 RAK's 
3 to go! Wish me luck! 

God Bless,
Cheers, 

No comments:

Post a Comment