A Little About Me

I'm Kala.. Yes there's no Y in my name. Mom says it's because she didn't want me to have a hard time writing it in kindergarten.. Silly I know but that's Mom. I grew up in the small town of Nokomis as the youngest of 3 other siblings Shane, Michael and Mindy. The song American Honey relates most to my life... "She grew up on the side of the road, where the church bells ring and strong love grows, she grew up good, she grew up slow, like American Honey" I am going to be sharing my stories of the past present and what I hope to accomplish in my future. I am a very genuine girl and pray and hope my life in the future brings me happiness and joy and still be the genuine person I am... Life Is Short Lets Make The Best Of It!!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm Here For You

Being that person to go-to. Being that person who "i'll take care of it". Being that person who is "Always there"
Sometimes we take these things for granted. Yes once again I am playing catch up on life on this journal of a blog. Since "Its baseball season" I have continued with my random acts of kindness RAK's and have to say I feel/hope that my Life is going to the most positive direction it can.
I do good for others because it makes me feel good, yet makes someone smile.
I am that person who tries to carry a friends weight when that said person cries on my shoulder. Through the ups and downs of life we have these people that we go to.
What happens when we loose them?
Not in a matter of death and a grave. This is more of a living death.
That one single person who wasn't a girls Mom or a girls Boyfriend. This is someone who is close. You can share your most darkest secrets with. I tell you when you have one person you can call at any hour of the day with any problem in the world and they make you feel better with one single sentence, "I'm here for you" thats love in any way you want to look at it.
What happens when that sentence disappears?
What happens when that shoulder isn't a tear holder?
What happens when that Go-To is now Gone?
This is all summed up in one word, disappointing! Its hard to say yet easy to prove that life often changes, therefore making people change as well. This is not something that is a mystery. This is not something that is new to everyone. We simply know that life is a swinging door and you never know what is going to come through it or walk out it.
(I often imagine myself in a log cabin on a beach writing in an old book with faded pages in hopes that someday my stories are for everyone to see, like in a movie! This is my random thought to myself while typing this.)
I think of the person that went out my swinging door. I hope that one day it will be a revolving door and that person comes right back around. But life and fate has different plans than what our head is thinking and no matter what pain our hearts have.
I think of my story and of a old man, late 80's who had to say good bye to his wife of 65 years, his Go-To his Shoulder, His "I'm here for you" and how empty he is in life until the day when his wife greets him to say "I'm here for you".....



My friends, find your shoulder let them go and find your forever shoulder! =]

Love to you all!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment